Prefer downloading a PDF Resume?
Day to day comfort
- observability (logging & Monitoring)
- Service Mesh Interface (Linkerd)
- Can write modular code
- Implementing best practices
- Best practices in building efficient and multiarch images
- HTML CSS
- Infrastructure as Code
- CICD Pipeline Design
- System architecture
Have worked before
- Circle CI, Jenkins & Github Actions
- Digitalocean, Oracle cloud
Site Reliability Engineer
DPG Media, Antwerp, Belgium
20 May 2022 - Present
- Implement observability (Prometheus, Thanos, Loki).
- Help teams move to GitOps (ArgoCD).
- Understand and help develop the MLOps framework.
- Contribute in development of a cli to ease out operations.
- Develop and expand helm charts (allow devs to have monitoring, alerts, trafficSplitting, canary deployments to resources)
- Maintain and debug CICD Pipelines (AWS Codebuild & Codepipeline)
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Sitecore, Brussels, Belgium
January 2021 - May 2022
- Maintenance, management, and development related to cloud resources (Microsoft Azure).
- Transitioning infrastructure code to GitOps using Flux.
- Expanding and maintaining the monitoring stack, including Thanos, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Managing multiple Kubernetes clusters (AKS).
- Creating high-quality internal Terraform modules.
- Administering Elastic Cloud Enterprise instances.
- Regularly troubleshooting legacy Ansible scripts for platform application deployments.
Anju Software Inc, Antwerp, Belgium
May 2019 - Jan 2021
- Developing and maintaining the infrastructure on cloud (AWS) and on-prem using Infrastructure as Code.
- Writing & maintaining scripts to remove toil - Ansible, Python, Terraform.
- Planning and implementing efficient architecture patterns.
- Implementing & maintaining CI/CD pipeline using tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonatype Nexus, Sonatype SonarQube.
- Maintaining and administering Kubernetes clusters (AWS EKS).
- Maintaining & Administering Linux machines in on-prem data center.
- Configuring monitoring systems (using custom as well as industry standards - EFK stack).
- Achieving SLO’s by configuring High Availability.
Axa, Brussels, Belgium
Sept 2018 - February 2019
- Developing and maintaining the REST API of the client-facing mobile application.
- Implementing caching in the API using Ehcache in Java.
- Extending the API to incorporate functional requirements directed by analysts.
MSc Applied Computer Science Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
2016 - 2018
B.Tech Bioinformatics Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
2012 - 2016